Spring is finally here and chartering season is upon us. As the Maryland State Capital and America’s Sailing Capital, Annapolis is booming with charming attractions and activities during the warm months ahead. Whether you’re heading out on a weekend charter or a week-long trip, you’ll need to fuel up on food to keep the fun going. Consider trying one (or more!) of these places to dine:
- Chart House – Our nextdoor neighbor! Chart House is located right next to our docks in Eastport and is the perfect pre or post-charter place to dine. With exceptional water views and unparalleled service, you’ll enjoy your meal in what was once a historic boathouse. Seafood lovers will rejoice in the freshness of their meal and the quality of the atmosphere.
- Pusser’s Caribbean Grille – A local favorite, Pusser’s offers a casual atmosphere with a crowd-pleasing menu featuring breakfast, lunch, and dinner options. If you ask around town for people’s favorite item on the menu, you’ll likely hear “Painkiller”. The World Famous Pusser’s Painkiller contains a blend of Pusser’s Rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, and cream of coconut – customizable by the number of shots included.
- Carrol’s Creek Cafe – One of the only certified nut-free kitchens in Annapolis, Carol’s is a good option for those with food sensitivities. Seafood is certainly a highlight of the menu but other tasty options include empanadas, quinoa bowls, and filet mignon. Their unique bar and lounge are perfect for unwinding with a glass of wine or craft beer.
- Rams Head On Stage – Rams Head On Stage is located in town and is the perfect spot to catch live music. With an eclectic interior and lush garden patio, it’s atmosphere is unique and inviting. Whether you’re seeking casual fare or cocktails, Rams Head is a great choice.
- Bread and Butter Kitchen – Usually quick and quality aren’t used in the same sentence to describe great dining experiences, but Bread and Butter Kitchen nails it using fresh, often local, ingredients and a deli-style environment. Located just moments from our dock, this cafe has become a staple for our charter guests for both dine-in options and ordering to take out on the Bay.
Our Charter Specialists are dedicated to helping customize your visit to Annapolis, both on the water and off. If you have specific dietary needs or cuisine cravings, feel free to ask for personalized dining recommendations. Be sure to book your trip with Cruise Annapolis soon!