How to Find Cruise Annapolis
The nearest airport is BWI (Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport), which has plenty of ground transportation options. Your personal charter concierge can help you make arrangements.
Our address is 222 Severn Avenue, Suite 36, Building 15 Annapolis, MD 21403
- Take Route 50 East to Aris T. Allan Blvd.
- Exit right and keep to the left.
- Continue through light at Chinquapin Round Road, Aris T. Allan Blvd becomes Forest Drive.
- Stay in left lane, make left turn at Hilltop Lane, stay in right lane of Hilltop Lane.
- Continue straight through lights at Spa Road and Primrose Road.
- Make a left at the light on turn on Bay Ridge Road.
- Follow straight down to left turn on Sixth Street (Royal Farms on Left).
- Make your first right turn onto Severn Ave, follow straight down to a left into our parking area. We are located in a small cottage near the water in front of a grassy area.
- Find parking from instructions provided by your personal charter concierge.
Respectfully, we cannot forecast nor guarantee the weather for you. Please keep a vigilant watch on weather prior to, and during your charter. Cruise Annapolis will be happy to assist charter guests, but will not take any responsibility for weather conditions. Many of our boats have bimini tops, dodgers, and protected spaces that make a charter enjoyable regardless of rain!